PRO-1 Hot Knife AND choice of 6" or 9" Crafters Hot Rod Set Combo
Best of Both Worlds: Combination of one PRO-1 Hot Knife with rigid blade + choice of 6" or 9" Rod Style Crafters Hot Knife
This new Crafters Rod Kit is available with 3 pieces that include 6”or 9” hot knives, a 45 watt power supply with 9’ power cord and a versatile accessory that converts to a sled guide, rod stand or table adaptor. The 9” Rod is the longest cutting blade in the industry and addresses a critical need for longer cutting tools. The rods heat to a maximum cutting temperature of 800 degrees Fahrenheit in one minute and they are available in 110 or 220 volts for both USA and international markets.
“This new tool kit is packed with every feature consumers have requested,” say Lorraine Marshall, President of Foam Cutting World and creator of the or
PRO-1 Hot Knife Features & Benefits of the Pro-1 Hot Knife
In 2005, due to the demand from Industrial and Construction markets, TL Marshall Company introduced the heavy duty, PRO-1 Hot Knife. This tool features a 5-1/2" Stainless Steel Blade and comes with a depth gauge/stand. This single blade construction knife without detachable blades won't shut down to cool and offers three temperature settings.
* Rigid Stainless Steel Blade will not bend or wrap.
* For Construction, PRO-1 Cuts free hand electrical boxes, beam pockets, electrical/ plumbing channels, utility hole passes, and more.
* Contours and shapes architectural embellishments and irregular shapes in foam.
* Economical & Durable
* Won't shut down to cool
* High, Medium and Low heat settings
* Up to 750 degrees F
* One Cut opens more than 1/4" wire channel
* Sled (depth gauge) and Stand included
* Heats up in under 1 minute
* 110 AV, 130 watts
* 6' Electric Cord